4 Types of Fabric Tension Displays
No matter what your vision is for your trade show or event display, there is a display option to bring it to life. Included in the wide variety of trade show display options are fabric tension displays. Fabric tension displays are a unique and interesting way to display your marketing graphics. When you want to stand out from the crowd and grab the attention of customers, the best way to maximize your presence is with a fabric tension display. Fabric tension displays assemble quickly and easily and are very lightweight. And, while they assemble as easily as other types of displays, such as banner stands, they look quite different. The fabric is attached with tension over the entire structure so that no structure is visible, only the graphics. This clean and elegant style is available in a variety of different sizes and features to ensure that you can achieve any kind of display you envision. Below, we more closely examine the versatility of 5 types of fabric tension displays.
- 8ft RPL Fabric Pop Up
- The RPL fabric pop up is available in a variety of sizes. The 8ft size is an impressive size that is also quite affordable. Lightweight in structure, this dynamic display sets up in only 2 minutes and the fabric graphics attach easily with Velcro. Because it is so lightweight and easy to set up it is an ideal display with which to travel. Adding to ease-of-travel is the free carry bag that comes with your purchase.
- EZ Tube 10ft.Curved Display
- The EZ Tube system is similar to a standard backwall display but is unique in that it is curved in design. The interesting curved shape really draws you in and immerses you in the beauty of the graphics. If you want to stand out from the crowd with an eye0catching display, consider investing in a curved fabric tension display.
- HopUp 3×2
- Looking for a way to enhance your tabletop display? Look no further than the HopUp 3×2. It is simple to set up and versatile in its uses. The graphic attaches quickly and easily to the lightweight anodized silver frame and is available in a flat or curved display option. Make your tabletop far more interesting with the addition of fabric tension display.
- EZ Fabric Curved Counter Kit
- Tired of the same old boring tables you usually end up placing yoru marketing materials on at trade shows and events? With an Ez Fabric Curved Counter Kit you can maximize your marketing potential by covering your table in custom printed graphic fabric. The table is sturdy and sets up quickly (without the need for any tools!). Snap the framework together in minutes, attach the fabric and you have a useful tabletop that doubles as additional marketing while enhancing your branded environment.